Via Ferrata di PentumasOn by
S’Istrada Minore commonly known as the Via Ferrata di Pentumas is an itinerary for expert walkers or those accompanied by a guide.
The via ferrata climbs up a succession of ledges on the right wall of the canyon, a stone’s throw from the stunning Lanaitho valley (Oliena). This truly wild setting plus the sheer scale of the surrounding environment makes this excursion very thrilling.
The route is well-protected throughout but a vertical section, without fixed steps, requires good physical strength or an aptitude for rock climbing.
The most exposed and exciting sections involving traversing above a 100 m drop!
• This excursion takes about 4 hours.
• Price per person starts from 50 € *
• The price includes the necessary technical equipment (helmet, harness, via ferrata set with energy dissipators, gloves)
• Possibility to book a private tour (1-3 participants)
* low season price (01-10/31-05), without intermediation, in a group of 6-8 people