Nuragic Village of TiscaliOn by
The Nuragic Village of Tiscali is one of the most renowned Sardinian hiking destinations without any doubt. It is a short hike without any particular technical difficulties so it is basically within everyone’s reach. However, I would suggest to those who are absolutely inexperienced not to consider this path as a simple walk.
This excursion lasts about 4 hours (round trip) with a total altitude gain of about 275 meters.
• The round trip takes about 4 hours
• The participation fee starts from 35 €
• The participation fee does not include the cost of the entrance ticket to the nuragic village (5 €)
Alternatives and options
- It is possible to combine the hike to Tiscali with a visit to some important archaeological sites such as the Village of Sedda Sos Carros or the Corbeddu Cave in the Valley of Lanaitho. These archaeological sites are run by Sardinia Inside.
- The hike to the village of Tiscali can be done either from the side of Oliena (Valle di Lanaitho) or from the side of Dorgali (Valle di Oddoene).